We see what appears to be evil rampant in the world, especially in this century, but it is not absolute evil. It is destined to disintegrate and vanish. How can you be so sure? Because if man grows he comes to the truth. If he does not then he loses his manhood for a time. His evil goes with him. The man who lives in the truth lives in ethereal light, beautiful peace, even if the shadows are there. He sees on deeper levels where evil cannot penetrate and where the senses of unevolved men cannot extend. If you are not able to know the great truths for yourself then believe in them.
- Unbalanced technological development
- Hatred and violent revolution
- Totalitarianism, Communism
- Causes of war
- World War II, Nazism, Fascism, Hitler
- Effects of World War II
- World War III
- Constructive alternatives: collective
- Crime and punishment
- Pacifism: general, non-nuclear ethic
- Pacifism in light of nuclear threat
- Constructive alternatives: individual
The Notebooks are copyright © 1984-1989, The Paul Brunton Philosophic Foundation.